Typhoon Evolution – Water Cooled
The Typhoon Evolution range was developed to satisfy the demand for a standard Typhoon to be fully covered to reduce noise and to carry sufficient water to operate for one hour away from a water source. The latest design has tanks which are made from rotationally moulded plastic and are light weight but maintain strength. Twin baffles are moulded into each of the tanks.
The covers are made from 3mm aluminium and incorporate a forced air ventillation system to remove heat from inside the machine. The twin 500 litre capacity tanks are linked with water entering one tank and sucked out of the other tank to provide a natural flow of water around the system. This is the perfect cleaning solution for cleaning in public areas, including street cleaning, shopping centres, holiday centres and parks.
All Demon hot water machines the boiler is heated with kerosene or diesel.
- Sound Power Level 82dB (a)
- Pressure – 2900 PSI
- Water Flow (at full pressure) – 15 Litres per minute
- Engine – Kioti
- Model – 3C100LWS
- Cooling – Water
- Engine Power Requirement – 12.5HP @ 1500rpm
- Voltage – 110v
- Weight (dry) – 645 Kgs
- Water capacity – 1000 litres
- Fuel capacity – 45 litres
- Maximum axle weight – 1800kgs
- Water outlet temperature – 74c – 93c
- L x W x H (max) 2870 x 1700 x 1710 mm
- Maximum hose length 90m